Parish of Swords Clonmethan Kilsallaghan Donabate & Lusk
Friend us on FacebookFollow us on YouTubeFollow us on Twitter
Old Borough National School logo

Old Borough National School

The Old Borough School was founded in 1809 and is located in the centre of Swords next to Saint Columba's Parish Church. It is a four-teacher co-educational primary school, under Church of Ireland patronage. The school's aim is to provide high quality education to all its pupils so that each child develops holistically and achieves his or her full potential.

Visit the official Old Borough National School website, or contact the school office on 01 8407 036 for more information.

Old Borough National School